Children with medical complexity in CA need better access to pediatric specialty care.
See the results of CSCC’s 2022 Access to Care Survey:
Infographic Full Report
The Children’s Specialty Care Coalition’s vision is that all children with complex health care needs receive the right treatment, at the right time, at the right place, and from the right provider.
CSCC represents over 2,500 pediatric sub-specialists throughout California
- Department of Pediatrics, UC Davis Children’s Hospital, Sacramento
- Sutter Children’s Center, Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento
- Shriners Hospitals for Children, Northern California
- UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Medical Group
- Department of Pediatrics, Loma Linda University Faculty Medical Group, Inc.
- CHOC Children’s Specialists, Orange County
- Rady Children’s Specialists of San Diego
- Department of Pediatrics, UC San Diego School of Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics, UC Irvine Medical Center
- Miller Children’s and Women’s Hospital, Long Beach
- Children First Medical Group, Emeryville
- Stanford Children’s Health, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics, UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, UC San Francisco School of Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco